|when it's time to move forward||
THE NANCY MERSHON DIFFERENCE
So you're ready to make a change. Whether you're buying, selling, or both, you're facing a uniquely personal decision. Is your home just a place to hang your hat? An investment? A place to rejuvenate, to raise a family, to cocoon? Maybe your home is all of those things.
I will listen to you, hear your wishes and your requirements, and work with you to develop a personalized approach to both. Together, we can find the home that fits your priorities, your budget, and your place on your life journey.
A North Carolina licensed Broker since 1979, I spent many years working with large real estate firms in Winston-Salem. I learned a few things--how to market property, how to negotiate, how to find the services my clients need. Now, as owner of Mershon Realty, LLC, I combine those skills with my own love of helping people to best serve you.
* A positive and helpful partner in buying or selling your home
* A trusted resource for answers to your questions about the process
* My knowledge of neighborhoods and local real estate market trends
* My ability to help you target your search to your priorities
* My strong negotiation skills, and support throughout the closing and
* My network of service providers--mortgage lenders, closing attorneys,
home inspectors, handymen, decorators, and more
Selling? I offer:
* Flexible listing fees (based on services needed)
* Staging services (helping you present your house in the best light)
* Relocation expertise (I was relocation director for a major
* Marketing savvy (helping you get the best price in the shortest time)
* Outstanding negotiation skills at every stage of the process
Success for me will be knowing that my diligence and skill have eased your way on this crucial part of your life's journey